SEVEN DEVILS

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SEVEN DEVILS » Приемная » Занятые имена и фамилии

Занятые имена и фамилии

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 675

Придержанные отмечаются курсивом. Вторые имена и девичьи фамилии не отмечаются.

Мужские имена

Женские имена

Фамилии

Aedhan (Эйдан)
Amycus (Амикус)
Edwin (Эдвин)
Evan (Ивен)
Fenrir (Фенрир)
Frederick (Фредерик)
James (Джеймс)
Jonathan (Джонатан)
Kieran (Киран)
Killian (Киллиан)
Lucius (Люциус)
Maverick (Маверик)
Orwell (Оруэлл)
Peter (Питер)
Remus (Ремус)
Rhett (Ретт)
Richard (Ричард)
Severus (Северус)
Sirius (Сириус)

Alice (Алиса)
Dorcas (Доркас)
Druella (Друэлла)
Frieda (Фрида)
Genevieve (Женевьева)
Henrietta (Генриетта)
Jocelin (Джоселин)
Lily (Лили)
Narcissa (Нарцисса)
Rosemary (Розмари)
Sara (Сара)
Talisse (Талисса)

Black (Блэк)
Carrow (Кэрроу)
Crawley (Кроули)
Dagget (Даггет)
Darrow (Дарроу)
Greengrass (Гринграсс)
Herondale (Эрондейл)
Longbottom (Лонгботтом)
Lupin (Люпин)
Macmillan (Макмиллан)
Malfoy (Малфой)
Martell (Мартелл)
Meadowes (Медоуз)
Morrigan (Морриган)
Neymar (Неймар)
Nott (Нотт)
Pettigrew (Петтигрю)
Potter (Поттер)
Rosier (Розье)
Snape (Снейп)
Wright (Райт)
Zabini (Забини)

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read other news.

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

For most up-to-date news you have to visit internet and on the web I found this website as a finest site for latest updates.

Everyone loves it whenever people come together and share opinions. Great blog, continue the good work!

When some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've offered in your post. They're really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I'm stunned why this accident didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Hello, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's really excellent, keep up writing.

Good information. Lucky me I recently found your site by accident (stumbleupon). I've book marked it for later!

Here’s where to paddle, hike, climb and stay in Northern Ontario, Canada
From trails to trains, there are plenty of adventures to be had in Canada’s great outdoors.

Hello. And Bye.

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the good works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually understand what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my web site =). We could have a link change agreement among us

whoah this blog is magnificent i love reading your posts. Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of persons are searching round for this info, you can aid them greatly.

I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » SEVEN DEVILS » Приемная » Занятые имена и фамилии

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно